In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Friday, July 30, 2010

I don't have much of an update for last night. I cut a few of the dividers, the top and the bottom for the bin shelf. The awesome thing is that I got my order for the custom bins themselves in from Grainer.com last night. They are going to be perfect for my sliding shop cabinet!! Kind of the finishing touch if you will. The piece de resistance, ha ha ha.

Today I'll go and purchase the remaining things I'll need to wrap up this project soon.
- detail sander
- detail sanding sheets
- 48x48 pegboard sheet
- 12" or up clamps

After that, we should be in business...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.