In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Raddest Weekend Ever!







CoChe Spring 2010.
Here are some pics from our CoChe Weekend. It was a weekend filled with so much needed fun for Krystal and I. We had an awesome time!! We surfed, we went swimming, we slept, and most important of all: we took it real easy.

Patch.
The weather was barely 87 degrees, the water was warm with a kiss of cool. It was cloudy most of the time - we couldn't have picked a more perfect time to be there.
It was crazy crowded as usual. It was so nice to see surfers, both young and old, out getting up. There were a lot of left breaks at Patch. It was definitely going off. I haven't seen this much stoke since Waikiki.

Home.
It was hard leaving to come home. CoChe was just beautiful and it was hard leaving it all behind, but we'll come back real soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.