In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Projects Update

Hobby Desk.
I'm hoping to finish the hobby desk soon, it's a matter of going to buy the materials. That's been the biggest hold up. I'm planning on going to get them next week. As we are paying bills this week (boring).


Hobby Desk.
I'm hoping to finish the hobby desk soon, it's a matter of going to buy the materials. That's been the biggest hold up. I'm planning on going to get them next week. As we are paying bills this week (boring).

Other Projects.
There are many other projects that I'll be getting too shortly. I'm hoping to do the Adirondack Chairs / Jake's Chair next. I've got my plate also full with a few other things I need to do around the house: repair the master bathroom drawers, build the front ramp and landing.

Excuses / Frustrations.
The weather has gotten hotter as summer is pretty much here, we've also seen a large swarm of mosquitoes due to the rain we've been getting. I absolutely hate mosquitoes and nothing will ever get me out in an area infested with them. I hate the chemical feeling of wearing bug spray. I physically cannot work out in the heat. Not having an enclosed Woodshop to work out of has been a rough thing. I lack a properly organized and dedicated work space for my tools and a place to store wood for my projects. These are the frustrations I have been dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.