In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Going Off This Weekend...

After so many weeks of hard work and preparation for Big Z... All the aching muscles and joints, tired backs, stress - that come with moving into a new house.

I am happy to announce that Krystal and I are tearing off to the coast to do what we live for. Maybe we'll come back rested, energized and a peace.

It's going off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.