In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been a long four day weekend for me. Krystal has suffered another bad migraine this past Thursday and I stayed home Friday to care for her. She is doing well so far but this time her doctor has given her something to battle the migraines should she continue to get them. Her migraines are so severe that she has blurry vision which is a really normal thing to have but can be really scary thing. She had a very restful weekend and I took great care of her. Despite her condition, we managed to have a fun weekend, we went to see Eclipse and she and I had a lot of fun doing that. Eclipse was a really good pick me up for her and we really like the way the story is going.

Projects.
I didn't do too much because it was very hot this weekend. I got a new thermometer in my shop and it reads: 100 degrees at mid-day. What I did get done was done late afternoon - early to late evening. I guess it's been a while since I've given a full report on it. So where am I at with my shop? It's tough to say....

I have a lot of half finished projects laying around - at least I feel that way. I am a one man show mostly so this is to be expected. LOL. I was really feeling like a lot of things were half finished at the start of this weekend so I aimed to get these little things done. Well some of these little things got knocked out, which was cool - but time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.