In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Monday, April 26, 2010

Projects To Do List

Big Z Projects to be done:

- Move Railroad ties to the backlot
- Move gravel mound back onto driveway
- Install 6' ranch gate & gate post
- Install 30' stretch of farm fencing on NW part of backlot
- Design & build master closet organizer
- Design & build rear deck
- Design & build Big Z Workshop
- Design & build shadow box coffee table
- Design & build spa towel rack
- Design & build DVD racks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.