In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Thursday, April 29, 2010

BIG Z IS ALIVE!!!!

After waiting for over a month to close on the property in Bastrop, I am pleased to announce that BIG Z IS GO!!!!!!!!

April 29th will officially be Big Z's Birthday!

So it's year Zero at Big Z - that means we'll be disappearing into our work. It will take some hard work to get the Big Z Creations Project off the ground. We'll be blogging and posting photos as we go along in the process. So there will be plenty of renovation and projects to follow along in the coming weeks.

I'll be posting photos of Big Z as I find the time to post them.

Thanks again to Everyone that's helped make this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.