In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday!

I've spent the past few evenings mainly finishing up the last bit of the fencing around the mini-shop and installing the 6 foot entry gate. I took this precaution in order too keep Mishka, my brown lab from tearing things up around the mini-shop area. He's a very destructive animal but he doesn't know any better. With the fence up, I'll rest assured knowing that he won't be getting in the shop area and messing up anything. I went with a 6 foot ranch gate in order to be able to get a riding lawn mower to fit into Phase 2 of the mini-shop, which will be a 15 ft. covered extension from the South wall of the current Phase 1. This covered awning will cover the riding lawn mower and also provide an outdoor finishing area that I can later build in. I plan on having an outdoor socket so I can power a finishing hand sander or any other tool or appliance should I need outdoor power.

Tenori-On
I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get this Tenori-On to pull up on my blog - I'm only able to link to another blog page to get it to pull up -so appreciate it! Here - Make some music of your own today, check out the Tenori-On.
I'll try to have a link to it on my blog's applications sidebar to the right so you can enjoy it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.