In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Friday, July 9, 2010

POWER SOON.









Photo Updates!
Who doesn't love photo updates? Ha ha ha. Well you can see in the different photos I've posted up above that I have most of the electrical system up and ready to be connected and grounded to the main. I have received word from my Electrician friend that he'll be coming sometime tomorrow afternoon! Exciting stuff!!! Awesome news indeed. It's been a long enough time without power! Thank goodness for cooler weather we've been getting lately. This is perfect woodworking weather - I don't care what anyone says.

2 comments:

  1. Your shop and working situation is growing and growing! With electricity comes more growth! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat in the last pic! :-) The shop is looking great, Ahren!

    ReplyDelete

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.