In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yesterday.
Despite it being my birthday, I was productive before nightfall and managed to caulk and paint a layer of primer base coat on the shop. The weather was perfect at 7:30pm. I'm really excited as the shop is nearing completion. I have to now just purchase 1x4x8 PT board, cut to dry fit, seal, prime and paint them and the shop ext. should be pretty much done. A few other things I'll be adding to the shop will be a few air vents, AC window unit, a few windows possibly, the electrical components: wiring, socket strips 42" height, fuse box. I haven't posted any photos lately so I guess I better take some tonight and have something to show for all my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.