In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hump Day

Good Morning.
It's been a good one so far at least. I have been avoiding sugar and caffeine for the past few days. Going moderately on the stuff at least. I've been doing well. I am feeling the tired effects of not having caffeine. It's been rainy, cloudy and generally just gloomy outside - compound this with a lack of caffeine and sugar and you get me. Just a strange and moody shell of a man.

Record Rainfall They Say.
With the threat of weather lately, I've been pretty lethargic and inactive. I haven't been in the mood to get on any of my projects that I have piling up. Yes, they are piling up regrettably but in my defense I have my valid excuses and reasons for them. I am enjoying life at the moment and I am enjoying the rain. I'm relaxing as much as I can before a storm of work- for I have been going hard for the past few months and I think I am due for a break. The rain is resulting from a series of hurricanes redirecting rains in the south up north towards us here in Austin/Bastrop. Anything is better than 100 degree weather I say. This is typically a desert climate here in Central Texas so water of any amounts is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.