In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hump Day



Early to bed...
It's a rainy, cloudy and dark Hump Day. My boss thought it'd be cute to adjust my schedule back to 8am-5pm. Getting up earlier to leave Bastrop earlier in the rain was fun this morning. I guess it's okay because I get to leave work earlier. Switching around like this takes a toll on me. It's an adjustment no less.

Rain.
If there was ever something that could put a damper on woodworking for me; It'd be rain. Rain prevents me from getting the 2x6s I need to complete my woodworking bench. Another interesting thing is that I discovered that I have two very small leaks in the mini shop's roof that will need to be sealed up. I'll take care of that next as my next priority. Some Bitterman's Roof Tar should do the trick. Despite roof leaks, I have alot of low spots and water flowing across my property, I also have to really start my french drains and to start distributing the dirt I have piled up.

Here's your Hump Day Funny:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.