In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Update.
Well, it was another hot weekend for me - hot in the ways of temperature. I did manage to get more things in line for the mini shop. I got my hands on a few things that have slowly gotten me closer to my goal: two rolls of insulation, 1 can of oil based primer, a decorative edge beading router bit, routing pad, new 10" blade for my table saw, new paint brush, paint thinner. A few of the projects that I did manage to complete would include a decorative display shelf that I was able to try out my decorative beading bit with. I'll post photos of the display shelf tomorrow once I've finished painting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.