In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Tuesday, July 13, 2010





It's another hot day in Central Texas. I have been hunting down plans for a table saw cabinet and have found this one to base a design off of. I liked this design for it's compactness and mobility as well as the fold down leaflet that acts as a out feed for the right side of the saw. This would allow me extra stability when cross cutting lengthier pieces. I also like the fine tuning that can be made with the adjustable table top that the saw sits on. I'll need to get on over to the hardware store to pickup some plywood next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.