In the late summer of 2010, my beautiful wife and I made the crazy decision to move out of the city and into the Central Texas countryside. It was here that Big Z Creations was formed. This blog chronicles our experiences in gardening, home renovation and repair, woodworking, raising chickens and much more.


Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally Friday.

Fri.
Well, we all made it to the capstone day of a week that started out really crappy and full of drama. The week then progressed into a slow and boring death of a week that crept along here at work. There hasn't been much else going on, so no new news to report.

3 Day Weekend.
It's Memorial Day on Monday, that means an extra day to get to the many projects that I have ahead of me. So many projects:

-Moving railroad ties that are over grown with weeds and grass. These railroad ties are basically nesting grounds for scorpions and snakes at the moment. I am really not looking forward to moving these.
-Repairing the master bathroom vanity drawers. With the heat, and lack of a flat workspace or workshop, this project will be forever detained.
-Wrapping up the Hobby desk. Hopefully next week I'll see some materials come in. I think project is doomed for the same reasons as the master bathroom drawers.
-Begin Front landing and ramp. This is yet to be designed. We won't touch it until I get some fill dirt in for the low spots in my front lot.
-Revamping the kitchen sink and or faucet.
-Turning/ Moving the compost pile.

We'll just have to see what this weekend yields and what we're in the mood for.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta feeling its going to a great weekend-right?
    Right.

    ReplyDelete

Many Thanks to those who read, follow my blog and leave feedback. I am happy to receive the support that I get, it encourages me to continue my exploration of Woodworking and Craftsmanship.